Welcome to Coffee Italia on
Terms & Conditions
- Carriage & Delivery Costs: These are included in the prices shown on the website.
- Orders: All goods supplied by Coffee Italia Ltd shall be at the risk of the purchaser immediately on delivery to the purchaser or into custody on the purchasers behalf whichever is the sooner and the purchaser shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods how so ever caused while in their custody and care.
- Damaged Goods: All goods must be examined upon delivery, only sign for and accept if undamaged. No credit or replacement will be given for goods “unexamined”.
- Returns & Cancellations: If coffee beans are returned, the box has to be unopened, and as new, the customer will be responsible for paying carriage fees. Any cancellation of orders for espresso machines, grinders or associated equipment before delivery, a charge of 50% of the cost will be payable by the customer. Cancellations of espresso machines, grinders or associated equipment delivered on site are not permitted.
- Installation of Coffee Machines: Where a coffee machine has been purchased and requires installation, the site must be fully prepared on the day of the install. Failure to do so will result in an additional charge of £150 plus vat for the engineer to re-visit to install. Site preparation guidelines are available on request.
- Warranty: All the coffee machines supplied by Coffee Italia Ltd come with a 12 months parts and labour warranty. The warranty covers manufacturing defects. Excluded from the warranty are: wear and tear items, water supply issues, scale problems (including hard water and water pressure) operator errors, misuse and cleaning issues. The warranty does not cover servicing of your coffee machine, we recommend that you have your machine serviced annually, also water filters need be fitted to all coffee machines from new and changed every 6 months. The warranty on all machines is covered by an approved Rancilio engineer.
- Coffee Grinders: All coffee grinders are sold with 12 months return to base warranty (if the grinder needs repairing it has to be returned to us, at your cost)